9 Things I’ll Never Say to my Children Anytime Soon
Funny Stuff – Humor from Comedian Cheryl Moeller
1. Why waste all that time, all those hours, all that toothpaste brushing your teeth?
2. Don’t you want to get up later? I admit I’ve just been jealous of your sleeping in.
3. Please quit hogging the dog, you never let me have a turn to take care of Marshmallow.
4. It turns out we don’t all have to learn how to play the piano, I apologize for all those long lessons.
5. Your brother actually played thousands more video games than you do, so go for it.
6. I’m so tired of the beautiful multi-color sweet smelling rose garden at the park, let’s go home.
7. Let’s forget the dirt bike ride on nature mountain trail and just watch television all weekend.
8. I think traveling 60,000 miles to eat at Burger King was worth the trip, don’t you dad?
9. I’m so very sorry for living my life through you, just because I wanted to play the violin and be a lifeguard…
So who is so funny that she is causing laughter in audiences everywhere?
Cheryl Moeller cranks up the spin cycle on her washing machine and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the 1,000 other challenges. She uses her over-the-counter humor to make parents laugh until it feels better.
Cheryl is a sister, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a niece, an aunt, a granddaughter, a friend, a volunteer... well you get the idea. Let.s just say she.s a lot like you and has decided the best way for us all to cope is to laugh (don't try to inhale at the same time, it only makes matters worse).
Cheryl is a wiife to Robert for 28 years. Mother to Duke, Missy, Pooka, Skippy, Megs and Kenzie. One dog - Katie. One fish - Skyler. Two gerbils - Hannah and Lily. Cheryl cranks up the spin cycle on her dryer and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the thousand other challenges. Read more of Cheryl's humor at www.momlaughs.blogspot.com
Latest posts by Cheryl Moeller (see all)
- Mr. Acorn Man – Fall Poem and Acorn Crafts - September 1, 2017
- Humor: Fifteen Things You’ll Find at the Bottom of Mom’s Diaper Bag - August 1, 2017
- Humor: Nine Things Not to Say in a Graduation Card - April 22, 2017