March Madness: Top Eight St. Patty’s Gifts for Mom
By Cheryl Moeller
8. A large green Christmas ornament, from the Christmas tree which is still up, but slightly dry.
7. Hand-picked green M&M’s out of the Red and Green Christmas M&M’s.
6. Four Leaf Clover shaped gloves, for those days when you can’t find your green thumb.
5. A large greenhouse, Irish plants and “jigs” all year long.
4. Greenery from funeral flowers. (Dumpster diving brings home big results.)
3. Even if it’s you, a big green nerd, counts as sweet candy.
2. No one is going to outshine St. Patty’s Grill Daddy and his gigantic sea serpent with a dry rub of green sugar sprinkles.
1. An Irish serenade is never better and more clear than when it’s from your 8 year old’s clarinet.
Cheryl Moeller cranks up the spin cycle on her washing machine and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the 1,000 other challenges. She uses her over-the-counter humor to make parents laugh until it feels better.
Cheryl is a sister, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a niece, an aunt, a granddaughter, a friend, a volunteer... well you get the idea. Let.s just say she.s a lot like you and has decided the best way for us all to cope is to laugh (don't try to inhale at the same time, it only makes matters worse).
Cheryl is a wiife to Robert for 28 years. Mother to Duke, Missy, Pooka, Skippy, Megs and Kenzie. One dog - Katie. One fish - Skyler. Two gerbils - Hannah and Lily. Cheryl cranks up the spin cycle on her dryer and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the thousand other challenges. Read more of Cheryl's humor at www.momlaughs.blogspot.com
Latest posts by Cheryl Moeller (see all)
- 10 Gifts Mom Wants for Christmas…. - November 22, 2018
- 30th Anniversary of Being a Mom with Autumn Fading - September 24, 2018
- Mom’s Multiple Choice: Promises or Threats? - September 24, 2018