Cheryl Moeller is the mother of six, a blogger, an author, comedian,
We hope you enjoy these funny stories about and for moms.
1. The live nativity in your front yard puts the Bronx city zoo out of business.
2. The herd of lighted reindeer in your yard produces a rash of polar bear sightings (the polar bears think the reindeer are real!)
3. Your green Christmas garland is so long Tarzan unexpectedly crashes through the front window.
4. The large icicles on your Christmas tree are credited with reversing global warming.
5. Your blow-up inflatable Snowman deflects several killer asteroids back into space.
6. With the thousands of twinkling lights, E.T. dials your number trying to phone home.
7. The elves at the North Pole are jealous!
8. Rudolph's nose is so bright your neighbors get up at 2:00 Am to leave for work.
9. Due to an abundance of bright lights several 747's line up for final approach to your house
Kid Animal Jokes
Greatest Jokes e-book in the world!
Have Jokes on Your Computer Desk - download now for free with newsletter sign-up.
Mom's Night Out
Obsess Much? Toys and Kids
When Multi-Tasking Goes Bad
Dads Are Just Taller Kids
Post Vacation Stress Syndrome
The True Spirit of Christmas
Booster Seat Driving
Fears of a Clown
Will the Real Mommy
Please Stand Up?
Let's Get Ready to Rumble
Open Letter To A New Mom