Cheryl Moeller is the mother of six, a blogger, an author, comedian,
We hope you enjoy these funny stories about and for moms.
1. Just Because...you take a nap, doesn't make you worthless.
2. Just Because...the newspaper is in your neighbor's driveway doesn't mean you can't read the headlines.
3. Just Because...you are grown up, doesn't mean you still don't like squeaky toys.
4. Just Because...you bark, doesn't mean people will listen.
5. Just Because...there's nothing in the refrigerator, doesn't mean there isn't anything to eat.
6. Just Because...there is a guest at your house, you have to like the guest.
7. Just Because...it's messy and drooling, doesn't make it a real kiss.
8. Just Because...you are inside doesn't mean you wish you weren't outside, and vice versa.
9. Just Because...you find something in the back yard, doesn't mean you have to eat it.
10. Just Because...you look at someone long enough with sad eyes, doesn't mean you will always get what you want (but it's worth a try).
Kid Animal Jokes
Greatest Jokes e-book in the world!
Have Jokes on Your Computer Desk - download now with monthly newsletter sign-up.
Mom's Night Out
Obsess Much? Toys and Kids>
When Multi-Tasking Goes Bad
Dads Are Just Taller Kids
Post Vacation Stress Syndrome
The True Spirit of Christmas
Booster Seat Driving
Fears of a Clown
Will the Real Mommy
Please Stand Up?
Let's Get Ready to Rumble
Open Letter To A New Mom