1) Her presidential cabinet will consist of experts in finding shoes that fit (Department of the Insole), making microwave dinners taste homemade (Department of Homeland Mac and Cheese), and getting ketchup stains out of white clothes (Department of Clorox Security).
2) World leaders will be intimidated by her multitasking ability to negotiate a treaty and do her child's math simultaneously.
3) All presidential limos will be replaced with bullet-proof minivans that come with a DVD player in the back seat.
4) Everyone in the nation will receive a "McDonalds Happy Meal" tax credit (during bad economic times an additional stimulus package will consist of a one Filet of Fish & McFlurry per family).
5) Her first 100 days in office will focus on making sure there are no dangerous electrical outlets in the West Wing.
6) The presidential seal will be replaced with the Gerber baby.
7) Her first choice for Vice President will be a reliable babysitter.
8) She would appoint "pro-early bedtime" Supreme Court Justices.
9) The leaders of the G-7 nations will be forced to play soccer on the front lawn of the White House during summits (two yellow cards and you get sent home).
10) The national anthem will be sung by Alvin and the Chipmunks.
More Parenting Articles