1. It's no longer appropriate for mom to wear snowshoes in church.
2. Dad's red sweater with the big moose will scare people on Easter.
3. You can take the shovel out of the front seat and let your spouse sit there again.
4. When Little Ricky asks for salt at the table don't hand him a 20 lb pound bag.
5. Dad no longer needs a pick-up truck with a hydraulic blade to get a Big Mac after midnight.
6. Mom shouldn't plan on driving her mini-van that far out onto the lake to go ice fishing in May.
7. The inexpensive tickets dad just bought the whole family on-line to the Vancouver Olympics are probably not going to be all that much fun.
8. If mom's favorite store is still offering "After Christmas Bargains" they are probably dealing in stolen goods.
9. Dying dad's long underwear a spring color is not a spring fashion statement.
10. The skin on the kid's arms is still there -- even if you haven't seen it for six months.