Cheryl Moeller is the mother of six, a blogger, an author, comedian,
We hope you enjoy these funny stories about and for moms.
1. When it reaches 34 degrees above zero you roll out the backyard slip-n-slide and spend the afternoon gliding on your stomach honking like an Pacific seal.
2. You wear your thermal underwear instead of nylons to formal occasions (and no one notices).
3. You use the wrong end of the snow shovel and still finish the driveway in less than 30 minutes.
4. You read by the 20 watt light in the refrigerator to combat Seasonal Affective Disorder.
5. You demand to leave your boots on during a pedicure.
6. To save time shopping you snowmobile through Walmart (causing several prices to rollback as roar by).
7. To lose weight you take your goose down coat in for liposuction.
8. You spend all day Saturday frustrated at ice fishing (you can't get the boat motor to start).
9. You're arrested for pointing a gun at a groundhog and telling him he has 10 seconds to see his shadow or he's stewmeat.
10. When the clerk at Dairy Queen asks you what kind of Blizzard you would like you begin to sob uncontrollably.
More Parenting Articles
Kid Animal Jokes
Greatest Jokes e-book in the world!
Have Jokes on Your Computer Desk - download now with monthly newsletter sign-up.
Mom's Night Out
Obsess Much? Toys and Kids>
When Multi-Tasking Goes Bad
Dads Are Just Taller Kids
Post Vacation Stress Syndrome
The True Spirit of Christmas
Booster Seat Driving
Fears of a Clown
Will the Real Mommy
Please Stand Up?
Let's Get Ready to Rumble
Open Letter To A New Mom