Zesty Summer Pasta Salad
Summer pasta salad family favorite!
Serves Makes 8 servings.
- 6 ounces uncooked dried angel hair pasta (very thin spaghetti), broken into thirds
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 pound slice (1-inch thick) Mozzarella Cheese, cubed 1/2-inch
- 2 large (2 cups) tomatoes, cubed 1-inch
- 1 medium (1 cup) green pepper, chopped
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water. Drain.
- 2. Place pasta and all remaining ingredients in large bowl; toss to coat well. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.