Craft Pilgrim Hat Candy Cup
What you’ll need:
- Cardboard paper towel tubes
- Yellow & black construction paper
- Cut a cardboard circle from the tube about 3″ wide per hat.
- Cover with black construction paper.
- Cut a 3 circle with black construction paper.
- Glue to the bottom to form a base.
- Cut a white strip of construction paper for the band of the hat. Glue together.
- Use yellow construction paper to create a buckle. Attach with glue.
- Fill with candy corns and enjoy!
https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/pilgrim-hat/https://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2018/10/pilgrimhatclick_old.gifhttps://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2018/10/pilgrimhatclick_old-150x120.gifCrafts What you'll need: Cardboard paper towel tubes Yellow & black construction paper Scissors Glue Directions: Cut a cardboard circle from the tube about 3' wide per hat. Cover with black construction paper. Cut a 3 circle with black construction paper. Glue to the bottom to form a base. Cut...Families Online MagazineFamilies Online Magazine Contributor[email protected]Administrator
Our experts and other parents provide warm, loving, and generous advice for parents, your family, and children, no matter their age -- infants, school age, 'tweens, and teenagers. Features include: Parenting, Ages and Stages of Child Development, Child Support, Cooking, Health, Children's Books, Nutrition, Christian Parenting, Relationships, Green-living, Education and School
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Best Ever Venison Roast – Easy Crockpot Recipe - March 17, 2019
- Delicious Crockpot Chowders the Whole Family Will Love - March 16, 2019
- St. Patrick’s Day Party:45 Irish Sayings and Proverbs - March 10, 2019