Craft Pilgrim Hat Candy Cup
What you’ll need:
- Cardboard paper towel tubes
- Yellow & black construction paper
- Cut a cardboard circle from the tube about 3″ wide per hat.
- Cover with black construction paper.
- Cut a 3 circle with black construction paper.
- Glue to the bottom to form a base.
- Cut a white strip of construction paper for the band of the hat. Glue together.
- Use yellow construction paper to create a buckle. Attach with glue.
- Fill with candy corns and enjoy!
https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/pilgrim-hat/https://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2018/10/pilgrimhatclick_old.gifhttps://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2018/10/pilgrimhatclick_old-150x120.gifCrafts What you'll need:Cardboard paper towel tubes Yellow & black construction paper Scissors GlueDirections:Cut a cardboard circle from the tube about 3' wide per hat. Cover with black construction paper. Cut a 3 circle with black construction paper. Glue to the bottom to form a base. Cut...Families Online MagazineFamilies Online Magazine Staff Writer[email protected]AdministratorFamilies Online Magazine
Our experts provide warm, loving, and generous advice for parents, your family and children, no matter their age -- infants, school age, 'tweens, and teenagers. Features include:Parenting, Ages and Stages of Child Development, Child Support, Cooking, Health, Children's Books, Nutrition, Christian Parenting, Relationships, Green-living, Education and School
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Expectant Moms Track Your Baby’s Heart Rate and Kick Count at Home - January 9, 2019
- Obsessive Compulsive Symptoms in Youth May Be Warning Sign of Depression or Suicide - January 5, 2019
- The Seamstress and the Prince – Children’s Book Review - January 4, 2019