3 Actions to Fight the Flu
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends 3 Actions to Fight the Flu:
- Take the time to get a flu vaccine,
- Take everyday preventative actions, including washing your hands with soap and water and if soap and water is not available use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, and
- Take flu antiviral drugs if your doctor prescribes them.
GOJO has the following recommendations to help minimize the spread of germs and infection at Schools and businesse
- Make sure all hand soap dispensers are in good working order, with sealed refills available. Dispensers that use SANITARY SEALED refills are best for reducing the spread of germs.
- Businesses and families should establish norms and etiquette for good hand hygiene. Make hand sanitizers easily accessible and available in areas where people are together so hands can be sanitized after sneezing, coughing and at mealtimes.
- Businesses should place hand sanitizer dispensers near restroom exits to help prompt the 1-4 people who don’t typically wash their hands after using the restroom. Touch-free dispensers, in fact, have been shown to increase use by nearly 20 percent.
- Individuals should carry portable wipes or hand sanitizer for use when soap and water are not available or practical.
Latest posts by Marilyn Clinton (see all)
- Ohio August Family Fun Activities - August 1, 2018
- Happy Labor Day – Celebrating the Over 155 Million US Workers - August 31, 2017
- How to Find the Right Bra Size and Fit – How to Measure Yourself for a Bra - August 14, 2017