Kids Christmas Craft: Rudolph Costume with Nose so Bright
Rudolph with your nose so bright craft and costume.
You will need:
Construction paper: brown, red
Stapler or tacky glue
(Red lipstick for Rudolphs nose!)
- Measure around your childs head and add 1″ to length.
- Cut a strip of brown paper that length. Staple ends together to form a headband.
- Trace around childs hands (antlers) on red paper and trim.
- Staple antlers to each side of headband.
Kids Christmas Crafts
|Crafts Homepage||Holiday Wreath|
https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/rudolph/https://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2016/09/Image43.jpghttps://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2016/09/Image43-150x150.jpgChristmasCraftsChristmas Craft,Christmas Decorations,Christmas Family Fun,Christmas Gift Ideas,Christmas Recipes,HolidaysRudolph with your nose so bright craft and costume. You will need: Construction paper: brown, redStapler or tacky glue(Red lipstick for Rudolphs nose!)Instructions:Measure around your childs head and add 1' to length. Cut a strip of brown paper that length. Staple ends together to form a headband. Trace around childs...Jeanette LaPorteJeanette LaPorte[email protected]EditorI love everything about Christmas and I hope you do too!Families Online Magazine
Latest posts by Jeanette LaPorte (see all)
- Thanksgiving Poem and Thanksgiving Prayer - October 26, 2018
- Towns with Holiday Names in the USA - October 25, 2018
- Preschool ThanksgivingCrafts– Easy and Fun Family Activities - October 24, 2018