Kids Christmas Craft: Rudolph Costume with Nose so Bright
rudolph WITH YOUR NOSE SO BRIGHT CRAFT AND COSTUME
You will need:
Construction paper: brown, red
Stapler or tacky glue
(Red lipstick for Rudolphs nose!)
- Measure around your childs head and add 1″ to length.
- Cut a strip of brown paper that length. Staple ends together to form a headband.
- Trace around childs hands (antlers) on red paper and trim.
- Staple antlers to each side of headband.
Kids Christmas Crafts
|Crafts Homepage||Holiday Wreath|
https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/rudolph/https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Image43.jpghttps://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Image43-150x150.jpgChristmasChristmas Craft,Christmas Decorations,Christmas Family Fun,Christmas Gift Ideas,Christmas Recipes,Holidaysrudolph WITH YOUR NOSE SO BRIGHT CRAFT AND COSTUME You will need: Construction paper: brown, redStapler or tacky glue(Red lipstick for Rudolphs nose!)Instructions:Measure around your childs head and add 1' to length. Cut a strip of brown paper that length. Staple ends together to form a headband. Trace around childs...Jeanette LaPorteJeanette LaPorte[email protected]EditorI love everything about Christmas and I hope you do too!Families Online Magazine
Latest posts by Jeanette LaPorte (see all)
- Make a Snowman Puppet – Wintertime Art and Crafts - January 3, 2018
- Christmas Crafts for Kids – Happy Holiday Handprint Wreath- Christmas Arts and Crafts - December 12, 2017
- Make a Santa Puppet – Kids Arts and Crafts - December 4, 2017