Christmas Crafts: Santa’s Advent Calendar from Families Online Magazine
Christmas Crafts – Santa Advent – Christmas Countdown Calendar
Santa’s Advent Calendar Count down with Santa this holiday season!
You will need:
Construction Paper: Red, Black, White, Skin Tone, Pink
25 Cotton Balls
White Glue or Glue Stick
- Print both pages of patterns. Pattern 1
and Pattern 2
- Cut out each pattern piece.
- Trace each piece onto
construction paper following the finished example for color choices.
- Cut out each piece.
pieces using glue. Attach pompom to red hat. Place this on the upper part of the face.
- Add eyebrows,
eyes and pupils, and cheeks.
- Separately, glue mustache pieces over the top portion of the mouth. Glue
this section over beard as shown.
- Glue bearded portion in place.
- Using a black marker, space out
the numerals 1-25 on the beard.
- Hang Santa on a door or wall.
- Each day, glue one cotton ball to
correspond with the current. When the last cotton ball has been added, your wait is over! Christmas is
Kids Christmas Crafts
|Crafts Homepage||Holiday Wreath|
https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/santaadvent/https://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2016/09/santaf4-1.gifhttps://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2016/09/santaf4-1.gifChristmasCraftsChristmas Craft,Christmas Decorations,Christmas Family Fun,Christmas Gift Ideas,Christmas Recipes,HolidaysChristmas Crafts - Santa Advent - Christmas Countdown Calendar Santa's Advent Calendar Count down with Santa this holiday season! You will need: Construction Paper: Red, Black, White, Skin Tone, Pink25 Cotton BallsBlack MarkerWhite Glue or Glue StickScissors Instructions:Print both pages of patterns. Pattern 1 and Pattern 2 Cut out each pattern piece. Trace...Jeanette LaPorteJeanette LaPorte[email protected]EditorI love everything about Christmas and I hope you do too!Families Online Magazine
Latest posts by Jeanette LaPorte (see all)
- Thanksgiving Poem and Thanksgiving Prayer - October 26, 2018
- Towns with Holiday Names in the USA - October 25, 2018
- Preschool ThanksgivingCrafts– Easy and Fun Family Activities - October 24, 2018