Santa Windscok – KIds Christmas Crafts
Santa Windsock – Kids Christmas Craft
You will need:
1. Paper plate
2. Construction paper: red,pink, white
3. Skin tone: crayon, marker, construction paper or paint
4. Crepe paper or fabric strips: white, 18″ strips
5. String or ribbon to hang
6. Black marker
1. Print out pattern sheet.
2. Cut out each piece. Be sure each piece is clearly labeled.
3. Trace pattern piece onto appropriate colored paper.
4. Trim pieces.
5. Color, paint or cover center of paper plate with skin tone paper. (plate should be upside down)
6. Glue pompom to hat. Glue brim over hat.
7. Arrange remaining pieces. Glue in place.
8. Fold the tips of crepe paper before gluing to the underside rim of plate for added
9. Poke a hole through pompom. Loop string to hang windsock.
Latest posts by Jeanette LaPorte (see all)
- Make a Snowman Puppet – Wintertime Art and Crafts - January 3, 2018
- Christmas Crafts for Kids – Happy Holiday Handprint Wreath- Christmas Arts and Crafts - December 12, 2017
- Make a Santa Puppet – Kids Arts and Crafts - December 4, 2017