Baby Shower Favors Ideas – Hip, Chic and Fun!
Baby Shower Favors Ideas
Baby shower parties are festive occasions that are celebrated when expecting a baby or when the baby is already born. We all know that at a party you give a gift and you get a little gift too, at a baby shower it is traditional that the host gives a little favor to every guest. A baby show favor need not be expensive, it’s the thoughtfulness that counts.
Everybody likes to be appreciated, that is why you should give a small favor to each of your guests.
Here are some ideas for baby shower favors
- Choc Lollipops
- Bubble Gum Cigars
- Candy bars with wrappers you print
- A little box of chocolates with a note that says – “You are so sweet for coming to my baby shower”
- One Fall shower had mini pumpkins as favors! Very unique.
- Make or buy fortune cookies with little personalized messages, you could use this to announce the gender of your baby
- Decorated cookies.
- Small mason jars filled with dry cookie mix or other treats see gifts in a jar
- Small candles
- Small bottle of lotion
- A little vase with dried flowers in it.
- Candy- rock candy, chocolate, or lollipops in blue or pink
- Buy a big box of hershey bars and make my own labels for them baby shower gift tags,write thanks for coming to my shower.
- Bath and Body Items
- Gift Certificates
- Gift Baskets
- Designer Candles
- Baby Bottles with Candy
- Baby socks or booties filled with candy
- Baby theme cookie cutters
- Wrapped cookies
- Potpourri filled organza bags w/ a ribbon
- A nice booklet and on it to write a few words of appreciation, such as “thank you for being there for me” or ” I love you and I appreciate you love and support” or go for the simpler one- ” thank you for coming to my baby shower”.
Getting Ready for the New Baby
The grand finale of your baby shower should be giving your guests little favors. It doesn’t have to be fancy and expensive, it just have to reflect your feelings and gratitude that your guests came to share with you one of the happiest occasions of your life.
Please share your ideas for Baby Shower Favors