Catch Snowflakes and Keep them Everlasting
Create a permanent snowflake display to enjoy all year long.
You will need:
Piece of glass
Hairspray (Aerosol, not pump)
1. Freeze a piece of glass and a can of hairspray. (You can find glass in a picture frame.Handle with care.)
2. When you’re ready to collect samples, spray the chilled hairspray onto the glass.
3. At the first sign of snowfall, allow snowflakes to gather on the glass. Once you are satisfied that you have collected enough, bring the glass inside the house.
4. Bring to room temperature. Once the snowflakes melt, you will see an exact representation of the snowflakes.
Latest posts by Jeanette LaPorte (see all)
- Thanksgiving Poem and Thanksgiving Prayer - October 26, 2018
- Towns with Holiday Names in the USA - October 25, 2018
- Preschool ThanksgivingCrafts– Easy and Fun Family Activities - October 24, 2018