Craft: Snowflakes Stick-ons
This is a fun wintertime craft to do with your kids that will add a festive touch to your home thisseason.
You will need:
|1. White paper doilies
2. Clear contact paper (or laminator)
|4. White glitter
5. Thread (white or silver)
6. Paper hole punch
1. Cut small sections from a doily until it resembles a snowflake.
2. Place snowflakes on sticky side of a sheet of clear contact paper or laminate. Leave aspace between each snowflake.
3. Carefully sprinkle with glitter being sure to keep the contact paper free of sprinkles.
4. Sandwich another sheet of contact paper, sticky side down, on sheet of glittersnowflakes. Lay carefully to reduce wrinkling.
5. Punch a hole in the top of each snowflake.
6. Hang by varying lengths of string. Use as ornaments, in a doorway, or on a window.
Winter Fun! Arts and Crafts
|Winter Songs||Snowflake Stick-ons|
Latest posts by Jeanette LaPorte (see all)
- Make a Snowman Puppet – Wintertime Art and Crafts - January 3, 2018
- Christmas Crafts for Kids – Happy Holiday Handprint Wreath- Christmas Arts and Crafts - December 12, 2017
- Make a Santa Puppet – Kids Arts and Crafts - December 4, 2017