Kids Craft: Snowman Windsock
SNOWMAN PAPER PLATE WINDSOCK
Celebrate winter with this jolly snowman
windsock. Easy to make craft ages 3-6.
You will need:
1. 2 paper plates
2. black & orange construction paper
3. string or twine
4. black marker
5. white crepe paper
6. glue, scissors, pencil
2. Cut out and trace hat pattern onto blackconstruction paper with a pencil. Trim hat.
3. Cut out and trace carrot nose pattern ontoorange construction paper.
4. Glue or staple two paper plates togetherslightly overlapping.
5. Glue hat and nose on snowman.
6. With marker, draw on eyes, eyebrows, mouthand buttons.
7. Cut approximately 12 – 18″ strips of crepepaper.
8. Glue strips on the reverse side of snowmannear the bottom.
9. Allow glue to dry.
10. Hang by heavy string or
twine inside or outsideunder shelter.
Latest posts by Jeanette LaPorte (see all)
- Make a Snowman Puppet – Wintertime Art and Crafts - January 3, 2018
- Christmas Crafts for Kids – Happy Holiday Handprint Wreath- Christmas Arts and Crafts - December 12, 2017
- Make a Santa Puppet – Kids Arts and Crafts - December 4, 2017