Kids Arts and Crafts – Snow Storm Art
SNOW STORM ART
Fun and easy kids arts and craft project for the wintertime.
You will need:
1. Glue or liquid starch
3. Construction paper
4 White rice, strips of paper crimped, silver or white glitter
1. Generously brush starch or glue on paper to create a snowy scene.
2. While still wet, sprinkle rice or glitter.
3. Shake off excess and allow to dry
Latest posts by Karen James (see all)
- Fall is Apple Season – Enjoy the Taste and Health Benefits - August 30, 2018
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Grandparents Day In Style - August 1, 2018
- Homemade Love on Grandparents Day - August 1, 2018