Kids Arts and Crafts – Snow Storm Art
SNOW STORM ART
Fun and easy kids arts and craft project for the wintertime.
You will need:
1. Glue or liquid starch
3. Construction paper
4 White rice, strips of paper crimped, silver or white glitter
1. Generously brush starch or glue on paper to create a snowy scene.
2. While still wet, sprinkle rice or glitter.
3. Shake off excess and allow to dry
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Do you know someone who was born in 2013 heading to kindergarten? - July 13, 2018
- New Teen Driver? Best for Parents to Ride Along - July 10, 2018
- 5 Quick Ways to Organize Your Garage - July 6, 2018