Snowman Crafts – Kids Make a Soapy Snowman Like the One in this Picture.
Soapy Snowman Craft
This snowman is a blast to create using easily found household objects.
You will need:
1. 2 cups Ivory Snow Ultra Powdered Laundry Soap
2. Electric mixer
3. 1/2 cup water
5. Carrot, tiny piece
6. Black paint
7. cardboard egg carton
11. Scrap of fabric or felt
12. Black beads or tiny pebbles
1. Cut one section of cardboard egg carton to be used for
2. Paint hat black. Let dry. Set side.
3. Mix soap and water together in a large bowl.
4. Beat with an electric mixer until thick and doughy.
5. Shape the soap into two balls, one larger than the other for the
6. Push a toothpick half way down through the middle of the larger ball.
7. Stack the smaller ball on top pushing together until the small ball sits
nicely on top.
8. Place hat on top of head.
9. Add twig arms, cloves for eyes, buttons and a felt or fabric scarf.
10. Use beads or tiny pebbles, press into the snow to form a mouth.
11. For a carrot nose, insert a piece of an actual carrot or orange play
dough in the shape of a carrot.
12. Once the soap dries, it will turn bright snowy white.
More Snowman Crafts
Winter Fun! Arts and Crafts
|Winter Songs||Snowflake Stick-ons|
Latest posts by Jeanette LaPorte (see all)
- Make a Snowman Puppet – Wintertime Art and Crafts - January 3, 2018
- Christmas Crafts for Kids – Happy Holiday Handprint Wreath- Christmas Arts and Crafts - December 12, 2017
- Make a Santa Puppet – Kids Arts and Crafts - December 4, 2017