Spaghetti Carbonara – Quick Family Dinner
Spaghetti cooked and served with a creamy, pancetta and egg sauce, it is delicious served with a crunchy mixed salad and ciabatta bread. This firm family favorite can be made in only one pan and is simple to prepare and cook perfect for a quick and tasty family dinner. So let’s get into the kitchen, grab those kitchen utensils and get cooking!
6oz pancetta (ham), cubed
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 lb. spaghetti, dry weight
4 large eggs or egg substitute
1 cup cream or milk ( if you use milk add 2 tbsp. butter for richer taste)
¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
5. Fill 2qt pan about 3/4 full with
9. Transfer to serving dish.
Any left over pasta and sauce can be enjoyed the next day fried in a little olive oil until crisp a delicious Italian tradition.
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Happy Father’s Day Homemade Gifts, Poems and Quotes - May 13, 2018
- Auntie’s Chorizo and Sweet Potato Enchiladas - May 3, 2018
- Happy Mother’s Day Poems and Crafts - April 25, 2018