Family Humor: You Know It’s Time For Summer To End
by Cheryl Moeller
You know it’s time for summer to end…
1) When you start telling your kids that you’re bored.
2) You’ve quit wearing perfume and instead settle for two sprays of misquoto
3) You’ve grilled everything you can think of including your husband’s favorite
pair of flip flops.
4) The only family vacation you want to take is to Slumberland.
5) You cut the grass in the shape of a giant calendar to you can mark the days
until school starts.
6) You’ve started using the hedge clippers to trim your own hair.
7) The lemonade has turned ruby red — exactly the same color as the tube of
lipstick you can’t find.
8) You’ve eaten so much sweet corn that you now chew your green beans holding
them with both hands.
9) Your garden produced so many zucchinis that you have started hiding them in
the purses of friends who visit.
10) You get caught trying to buy school supplies for yourself.
Cheryl Moeller cranks up the spin cycle on her washing machine and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the 1,000 other challenges. She uses her over-the-counter humor to make parents laugh until it feels better.
Cheryl is a sister, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a niece, an aunt, a granddaughter, a friend, a volunteer... well you get the idea. Let.s just say she.s a lot like you and has decided the best way for us all to cope is to laugh (don't try to inhale at the same time, it only makes matters worse).
Cheryl is a wiife to Robert for 28 years. Mother to Duke, Missy, Pooka, Skippy, Megs and Kenzie. One dog - Katie. One fish - Skyler. Two gerbils - Hannah and Lily. Cheryl cranks up the spin cycle on her dryer and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the thousand other challenges. Read more of Cheryl's humor at www.momlaughs.blogspot.com
Latest posts by Cheryl Moeller (see all)
- 10 Gifts Mom Wants for Christmas…. - November 22, 2018
- 30th Anniversary of Being a Mom with Autumn Fading - September 24, 2018
- Mom’s Multiple Choice: Promises or Threats? - September 24, 2018