What’s the Temperature on Mars and Venus? Mars- Venus Relationship Advice for Couples
What’s the Temperature on Mars and Venus?
By Melodie Tucker
Brrrrrr the golden days of autumn are now just a wistful memory and Jack Frost has come blustering though from the North to chill much of Planet Earth. Temperatures plunge, blizzards blow, icicles grow, and unfortunately our shivering species can’t hibernate.
Of course, winter activities can be lots of fun-if you snowmobile, ski, sled, or ice-skate. Anyone can enjoy a sleigh ride, making snow people or angels, or instigating a good old-fashioned snowball fight a friend. Yet sometimes we don’t want to brave the weather, and still we must trudge daily into the cold deep of the winter world to work, learn, shop, and socialize.
The fact is that Venusians tend to be more sensitive to cold temperatures than Martians (save during menopause!). Women have less muscle to generate body heat, they are generally smaller with a slightly lower metabolism, and the blood circulation to their hands and feet is less. This means the same couple who spent the summer bickering over the speed of the ceiling fan above the bed will spend the winter playing yo-yo with the heater thermostat.
Here are some wonderful ways to warm up the winter:
- Make a batch of spicy chili – Use lots of hot peppers to heighten the heat factor.
- Curl up in a Cuddle Wrap (it’s a blanket with sleeves!). Don’t forget the fuzzy slippers-This is a great way to settle in to read one of those good books you received as a holiday present.
- Drink some fancy hot chocolate–Ghiradelli Chocolate Mocha Hazelnut is to die for!
- Try a new work-out routine-The latest craze is called Zumba. It is touted as a ‘fusion of Latin and International music that creates a dynamic, exciting, and effective fitness system.” Pick up a DVD of this hot dance and enjoy losing those holiday pounds almost as much as you did gaining them.
- Pretend it’s still summer-Schedule a mid-winter BBQ and watch summertime home movies!
- Start a fire-Begin with a room full of candlelight, then build a roaring blaze in the fireplace.
- Warm and Bubbly Bath-When all else fails, nothing chases away the chills quite like hot water. Be sure to invite your partner to join you.
- Massage-The reward for taking a bath together.
- Make Love-Sex with the one you love stimulates the body, the mind and spirit. It’s the oil that keeps a relationship forever growing in love. So go to bed early and sleep late.
- Come on down to Sunny Florida-Imagine basking on Cocoa Beach while watching the next Shuttle launch that is scheduled for February 12, 2009. It may not quite be Mars and Venus, but the Space Coast in east central Florida is always hot!
Melodie Tucker is a Mars Venus Success Coach and Seminar Leader, trained by Dr. John Gray, author of the world famous "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" series.She has helped men and women all over the world create great relationships that last.
Latest posts by Melodie Tucker (see all)
- Scoring Points in the Game of Love - September 4, 2017
- Divorcing The Kids - August 23, 2017
- CPR To the Rescue: Part of the Men Moving On — After Divorce Series - August 23, 2017