Ten Creative Headboard Ideas for Frugal Decorators
Ten Creative Head Boards – Frugal Decor
Need a new headboard, but don’t have a fortune to spend? How
Here are some ideas to help stir those creative juices (be
1. Use an old door. If you want a classic wood look, sand and
2. Use a section of wooden picket or wrought iron fencing.
3. Use trellis. Decorate with ivy, silk flowers and ribbons for
4. Use old window frames. Leave painted window frames as is for
5. Use folding screens. An elegant folding screen with fabric
6. Use vintage napkins or placemats. The linen can be hung on
7. Use scrap plywood or MDF covered by cedar siding or paneling.
8. Use shutters. Stain or paint the shutters to create a country
9. Use framed photos. Create an arrangement of photos grouped
10. Use a quilt or tapestry. Mount the fabric over a shower
If you use your imagination, tiles, strips of fabric, bookcases,
Now…what can we make with these margarine tubs? Any ideas?
About the author:
Pamela Cole Harris is a writer with over 35 years experience
From the time she was a child, Sonya spun stories to entertain herself and her siblings. Once she graduated from high school, she put her writing aside and attended college where she studied Secondary Education, majoring in English. She's represented by literary agent Nicole Resciniti.
Sonya's website can be found at https://sonyaweiss.com/