Ten Field Trips to Avoid
By Cheryl Moeller – Family Funny Stuff –
1. “Where Sausage is Made: The Unusual Sights and Smells of Meat Packing Plant.” –
2. “Inside a Real Landfill: A One Day Tour of Leftovers from the 1980’s.” –
3. “Amazing Sauerkraut: A Hands-on Museum.” –
4. “100 Feet Up in the Air with no Net: Learning High Wire Acts with the Professionals.” –
5. “Swimming with Great White Sharks: A Once in a Lifetime Experience.”
6. “Dodging Apples with the Squirrels: One of the Apple Orchard’s Greatest Thrills.”
7. “Shot out of a Cannon: A Symposium that Soars above the Ordinary.”
8. “Bungee your Way through the Grand Canyon.”
9. “Discover your Decibel Breaking Point: A 3 Hour Look at Jet Engine Testing.”
10. “Meet the Ten Most Boring People on Earth: An All-Day Audio History Event.”
So who is so funny that she is causing laughter in audiences everywhere?
Cheryl Moeller cranks up the spin cycle on her washing machine and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the 1,000 other challenges. She uses her over-the-counter humor to make parents laugh until it feels better.
Cheryl is a sister, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a niece, an aunt, a granddaughter, a friend, a volunteer... well you get the idea. Let.s just say she.s a lot like you and has decided the best way for us all to cope is to laugh (don't try to inhale at the same time, it only makes matters worse).
Cheryl is a wiife to Robert for 28 years. Mother to Duke, Missy, Pooka, Skippy, Megs and Kenzie. One dog - Katie. One fish - Skyler. Two gerbils - Hannah and Lily. Cheryl cranks up the spin cycle on her dryer and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the thousand other challenges. Read more of Cheryl's humor at www.momlaughs.blogspot.com
Latest posts by Cheryl Moeller (see all)
- Humor: Nine Things Not to Say in a Graduation Card - May 1, 2018
- Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions A Mom May Wish She Never Made This Year! - December 18, 2017
- Mr. Acorn Man – Fall Poem and Acorn Crafts - September 1, 2017