There’s More Than One Way to Skin a Rabbit
By Cheryl Moeller – Family Funny Stuff
Roadside Sign I saw on a farm fence post during recent vacation:
Rabbits to eat
And as a parent, I’m thinking….
1. Is “farm raised” as opposed to “field raised”?
2. Is “farm raised” as opposed to “road kill”?
3. If I raise “farm raised” rabbits real civil like as opposed to shoveling a “road kill” rabbit
will someone pay me for one?
4. Will my children be more apt to eat “farm raised” rabbits as opposed to “road kill”
5. Does it sound more edible to be “farm raised” RABBITS as opposed to “farm raised”
bunnies (since they sound so cute, cuddly, and pet-like)?
6. Why is it Okay to eat Bambi’s mommy but not Bambi?
7. How will I know if it’s not Bambi?
8. How will I know if it’s not “road kill”?
9. Why is “wild caught Salmon” better for you, but not “wild caught” rabbit?
10. And, what should I write on a gift card, if I am gifting the “farm raised” rabbits to a friend?
“Rabbit up real pretty, it’s a gift!”
So who is so funny that she is causing laughter in audiences everywhere?
Cheryl Moeller cranks up the spin cycle on her washing machine and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the 1,000 other challenges. She uses her over-the-counter humor to make parents laugh until it feels better.
Cheryl is a sister, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a niece, an aunt, a granddaughter, a friend, a volunteer... well you get the idea. Let.s just say she.s a lot like you and has decided the best way for us all to cope is to laugh (don't try to inhale at the same time, it only makes matters worse).
Cheryl is a wiife to Robert for 28 years. Mother to Duke, Missy, Pooka, Skippy, Megs and Kenzie. One dog - Katie. One fish - Skyler. Two gerbils - Hannah and Lily. Cheryl cranks up the spin cycle on her dryer and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the thousand other challenges. Read more of Cheryl's humor at www.momlaughs.blogspot.com
Latest posts by Cheryl Moeller (see all)
- Humor: Nine Things Not to Say in a Graduation Card - May 1, 2018
- Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions A Mom May Wish She Never Made This Year! - December 18, 2017
- Mr. Acorn Man – Fall Poem and Acorn Crafts - September 1, 2017