Are you Trendy? Which Trends are You Following?
Here are the Top 10 Trends for this year according to Culture Vulture –
I. Do you demand solutions such as leasing and trying before you buy whether it’s a new home, or your cell phone. 67% report that they feel trapped if a 2 year contract is required.
2. Are your kids playing more E-Sports such as Twitch and YouTube Gaming and in-person. The number of paid e-sports tournaments in the U.S, rose from 46 in 2000 to 2,934 in 2015. And Fans are packing venues like Madison Square Garden to watch gamers compete.
3 ME-dia: Does the stuff you share online mean more than what we wear, drive, or buy? Almost 50% reported they are best represented by what they post on social media. Do you use television and movie content in emojis or GIFs in your digital conversations? Is culture is becoming language, and your content is the new “stuff”?
4. Are you feeling the stress of life responsibilities?. Do you have the desire to escape and release your inner “Peter Pan”? Do you like adult coloring books? 1.5 million adult coloring book have been sold. Have you attended an adult summer camp? Or used a “Need A Mom” service?
5. Do you prefer unique versus mass produced goods? Do you only buy brands if they offer a hidden “Easter egg,” which can now be found in movies and video games, cars, clothing, and beverages such as FFF has hidden poems in their t-shirt labels.
6. Do the daily hassles of life get you up down but the pleasures pick you back up? If can small irritations of it’s a dying smartphone battery or a lack of storage space get you down but when you snap that perfect photo or see an inspirational message on a coffee cup get perked back up?
7. Is your circle of empathy growing wider? Are you more inclusive of the LGBTQ community, mental health, body image, and even pets ( dining at restaurants which allow with their pets)?
8. Do you control the content you see more than ever before; such as, blocking topics on your cell and blocking all ads on websites?
9. Are you a TV binge watcher?
10. Do you belive motherhood is an adventure and it makes you happy no matter if you are a soccer mom or not. Do you share share family milestones on Facebook?
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Best Overall Diet to Reduce BloodPressure and Cholesterol - January 3, 2018
- 50 Winter Boredom Busters! - January 3, 2018
- The Ultimate Summer Camp GuideEvery Interest Under the Sun! - January 2, 2018