|Hidden Hugs Cookies|
Easy HUGS Chocolate Almond Cookies
Valentine Sandwich Cookies
PB&J Heart Sandwiches |
Valentine Day Cookie Pops
Giant Rice Krispie "Kiss"
Valentine's Day Cupcakes
You will need:
· 20 vanilla wafer cookies
· 1/2 cup peanut butter
· 1 6-ounce bag white chocolate chips
· 1 6-ounce bag semi sweet chocolate chips
· colored candy sprinkles, red & white
· pink and red gummy or sour patch bears
· cake decorating writer gel in green, pink, red, black, and white
· 1 tube each of white, red, and pink cake decorator frosting with flower tip
· red food coloring
· ice cream or lollipop sticks
· wax paper or paper plates
1. Spread peanut butter onto the flat side of the cookies.
2. Place an ice cream stick into the peanut butter on half the cookies.
3. Top with another cookie so the stick is sandwiched between the two cookies.
4. Before melting, separate the white chips into two bowls.
5. After melting, add a few drops of red food coloring to one of the bowls of white chips to make pink chocolate.
6. Dip cookie pops in the melted chips, covering completely.
7. Roll pops in red and white sprinkles and lay or stand on waxed paper or paper plates. Place in refrigerator to chill.
· Drizzles: Alternating between white chocolate, pink chocolate and semi sweet, drizzle melted chocolate over the cookie to create a cool look!
· Writing: Write fun Valentine shorts on plain pops such as "Love" or "Hug". Add a gummy bear.
· Hearts: Use the decorator gel to draw on hearts and hearts with arrows.
· Flowers: Using the flower tip, pipe on pink flowers with cake decorator icing. Use green gel to add stems and leaves to the bouquet.
Note: Another variation is to use vanilla or chocolate frosting instead of peanut butter for the filling. These can also be made without sticks. Use one stick to be able to dip the cookies in chocolate and roll in sprinkles, then remove the stick and put on wax paper or paper plates, then chill.
Happy Valentine's Day to All! Valentine Crafts, recipes and ideas for you from Families Online Magazine. We hope you have truly lovely Valentine's Day!