Easy HUGS Chocolate Almond Cookies
Valentine Sandwich Cookies
J Heart Sandwiches |
Valentine Day Cookie Pops
Giant Rice Krispie "Kiss"
Valentine's Day Cupcakes
Hidden Hugs Cookies
You will need:
1 pkg. Hershey's Hugs chocolates (8 oz)
1. Preheat oven to 400'F.
2. Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces.
3. In large bowl, beat butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until wellblended.
4. Stir together flour and salt; gradually add to butter mixture,beating until well blended.
5. Add nuts; blend well.
6. Mold a tablespoon of dough around each chocolate, coveringcompletely. Shape into balls.
7. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or untilset.
8. Cool slightly; roll in powdered sugar.
completely. Before serving, roll again in powdered sugar, ifdesired.
Happy Valentine's Day to All! Valentine Crafts, recipes and ideas for you from Families Online magazine. We hope you have truly lovely Valentine's Day!