Snowball – Christmas Candy Kids Can Help Make
Snowball Christmas Candy You Can Make
You will need:
1 12 oz. white chocolate chips
1 ½ cup walnuts or peanuts, chopped
1/2 cup dates, chopped
16 cherries, cut in half
1. Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. Melt chips in microwave for 1 minute. Continue in 20 second intervals until melted.
Stir until smooth.
3. Stir nuts, dates, and cherries into melted chips.
4. Shape into ball, place half cherry in center of each, to form snowball
5. Roll in Coconut and then place on cookie sheet
6. Allow to set in refrigerator.
Variations: Tint the white chocolate with food coloring for a confetti effect.
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Best Snacks for Your Memorial Day Road Trip - May 22, 2018
- $28,000 Annual Healthcare Costsfor American Families - May 22, 2018
- What Parents Can do to Keep Graduation Parties Fun and Safe - May 22, 2018