Your Economic Recovery
By Cherly Moeller – Family Funny Stuff
Ten Signs the Economic Recovery has not Reached Your Family
1. Your last pay increase was in Monopoly stickers from McDonald’s (congrats on winning a double Filer O’ Fish).
2. The only expansion occurring in your house is your waist size. 3. To save money you’ve started washing Pampers and hanging them out to dry (your neighbors are staying indoors).
4. Your latest stimulus package included a bottle of Phillips Milk of Magnesia in a gift box.
5. The only Trickle Down you’ve experienced is from the bathtub upstairs you can’t afford to fix.
6. You saw a picture of your investment advisor hanging on a wall — in the Post Office.
7. Your 401k is now considered a 101F.
8. The only Happy Days that are Here Again are the re-runs of Fonzy on TV Land.
9. The person selling Apples on the street corner is Steven Job.
10. You keep tellings yourself the only thing you have to fear is fear itself — or three more years like the last three years — in which case you’ll go with fear instead.
Please Make Comments and Share It Below
So who is so funny that she is causing laughter in audiences everywhere?
Cheryl Moeller cranks up the spin cycle on her washing machine and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the 1,000 other challenges. She uses her over-the-counter humor to make parents laugh until it feels better.
Cheryl is a sister, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a niece, an aunt, a granddaughter, a friend, a volunteer... well you get the idea. Let.s just say she.s a lot like you and has decided the best way for us all to cope is to laugh (don't try to inhale at the same time, it only makes matters worse).
Cheryl is a wiife to Robert for 28 years. Mother to Duke, Missy, Pooka, Skippy, Megs and Kenzie. One dog - Katie. One fish - Skyler. Two gerbils - Hannah and Lily. Cheryl cranks up the spin cycle on her dryer and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the thousand other challenges. Read more of Cheryl's humor at www.momlaughs.blogspot.com
Latest posts by Cheryl Moeller (see all)
- Humor: Nine Things Not to Say in a Graduation Card - May 1, 2018
- Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions A Mom May Wish She Never Made This Year! - December 18, 2017
- Mr. Acorn Man – Fall Poem and Acorn Crafts - September 1, 2017