Frist Date Ideas Or Date Ideas to Spice up a Long Term Relationship?
Guys Dating Tip:Give her flowers, and bring a special one for her mother or
or send her a bouquet that reminds her of your date the next day.
- Go for a walk in the park ( even in the snow), warm up over hot Chocolate.
- Go sledding or ice skating.
- Visit local sites of interest, check you cities web site, pretend to be a tourist
- Get dressed up go out to dinner and dancing (a love tradition that still works).
- Go to the zoo, hold hands while strolling.
- Go to the book store find favorite books to share with each other.
- Driving Ranges are great fun for golfer and those just "learning"
- Take drive in the Country, stop at small local resturant, visit the shops in a small town.
- Tour a food factory or winery.
- Visit the museum in search of erotic art.
- Take a train trip short or overnight.
- Browse local art galleries, craft or pottery shops, stop for an expresso or tea
- People watch together at the mall,and/or mall walking is good exercise and fun too.
- Go swimming indoor at the local YMCA in the winter or at a local beach.
- Chocolate syrup, bananas, strawberry syrup, ice cream - build a banana split eat while watching home videos.
- Have picnic in the park in the snow- cook hot dogs and smores, build a snowman and have snow ball fight.
- Play air hockey and video games together.
- visit a botanical garden, take a camera, snap pictures of each other.
- Go to a Carnival try to win each other prizes, hold hands while riding the Merry-Go-Round ponies.
Old Favorite: rent a romnatic movie eat popcorn and candy. Best New Love and Romance Movies: Love Actually and
Somethings Gotta Give for the more mature